Friday, March 11, 2011

In Thanks

So I've been sitting on this blog topic for a little bit, and every time I think I want to write about it, I change my mind. Between the earthquake in Japan and the resulting tsunami activity of the past 24-ish hours, I changed my mind again.

It's time I say how thankful I am for my friends and family. I never say it enough to my family, but I do appreciate them—more than they could ever imagine. But really, I want to "talk" about my friends today.

My friends freaking rock. I pretty much have always known that, but lately...well, lately they have really gone the extra 5,280 feet for me. The most tangible example I can give you is that I need more than two hands to count the number of friends who have opened their home to me. And I don't mean for a short visit.

And that's really all I can say on this right now.

That, and thank you, thank you, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Your friends' generosity is merely a reflection of the kind of friend/person you are. And don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are blessed with good friends because you are a blessing to others. always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some might venture to say that you two are biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete