Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Cupcake Project


Last week I had to apologize to a friend for my last minute RSVP change; from +1 to just 1 because the B had to go out of town for work at the last minute. My friend "suggested" I bring red velvet cupcakes in place of the B. I took the "suggestion" as a "request" and since the occasion was an engagement party, I went an extra mile.


 The extra mile involved packaging the cupcakes individually and making little "J2" flags.


I figured out how to individually package the cupcakes thanks to Pinterest and this blog.


And, I turned to a co-worker for help with the flags.  She has graphic design experience and helped me out.


The plastic cups are of the 9-ounce, clear plastic variety, and the bags came from Jo-Ann. Packaging was quite easy...as long as you don't overfill your cupcake cups (something I tend to do), and you don't frost your entire cupcake.



1 comment:

  1. what a great idea to package the cupcakes!! they look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete