Sunday, June 14, 2009
Finally I Finished a Project!
With multiple projects going on I am having a hard time finishing anything, so I am happy that I finally completed something: a knitted cap that is supposed to look like a baseball. I bought the pattern a longtime ago from Patternworks, but this is the first time I tried it out. The instructions were not the best, so it took a few tries to figure out and I had to go back to the knitting store a number of times for stitch markers. In the end I used almost 100 stitch markers. At least it is done now, and I think it is reminiscent of a baseball.