Monday, November 2, 2009

It's November!


I think I went to sleep my one night in the beginning of October, slept a restless, stressful sleep, and awoke to find that it is now November. Everything has been busy, busy, busy.

The good thing about all the busy is that I forgot to be antsy about the release date for New Moon. This weekend, that changed. I caught bits of the trailer during the World Series and some football games, and that brought all the excitement back.

That's when I got fidgety and my mind started buzzing. I started to wonder, "How will see New Moon on November 20? Is it sold out already? Can I really stand all the screaming? Would Seth go with me? Probably not. But then maybe he would. Should I try to go to LA and see it with friends down there? Seth did mention that he would rather pay for me to fly down there than to have to see it with me..." Luckily I happened upon a promo at Nordstrom's Brass Plum.

Basically, you spend some money and you get a pass to a screening on November 19. So, I took care of some early Christmas shopping, and I got two tickets to see New Moon one night early. Somehow I even got Seth to be my plus one.

I think it will be relatively controlled since it is limited by the number of seats they have in the theater. Hopefully it's not too crazy of a night, but I will still be prepared for high-pitched screaming and loads of teenie boppers.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could fly out and see New Moon with you!! It's good that your other half has agreed to see it with you. Hopefully you didn't promise too much to get him to go with you.

    My husband is excited about going to see New Moon with me on Nov. 20 - he keeps asking me "How many more days?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so fun to see it with a real Twilighter! Seth is not a huge fan, but is somehow willing to brave the teenie boppers with me.

    ReplyDelete