Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time, Something of Which I am Currently Lacking

There are times when I wish I was one of those people who didn't need much sleep in order to properly function. These next two weeks would fall under the category of "those times." There is just so much to do...work, sew, exercise, yoga, read, pack. Unfortunately, the packing will eat up almost all of my spare time. The problem with this is that in my peripheral vision I see the quilt that I must finish by Saturday, in time for a wedding. Then again, I see the boxes and oodles of stuff that must be boxed and moved by the end of the month. It's too bad I need at least seven hours of sleep in order to operate as a normal human being. Time for some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. ok i think i misses somthing?!? are you moving? where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a cross town type of move. Not back home or to SoCal.

    ReplyDelete